Membership Benefits, Fees and Application
A Professional Organization
As a member of the Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics (CARDP) you will join your peers from across Canada and beyond in a journey to evolve the Art and Science of Dentistry in Canada. You will belong to a professional organization that will support and guide you in a career-long journey of learning ambition and collegiality.
Your Membership and Annual Dues Provide the Following Benefits:
- As an Active/Fellow Member you save annually to attend the CARDP Conference.
- FREE CE Library for Members Only! Offers years of past conference presentations.
- As an Active/Fellow/Honorary or Life Member you have voting privileges regarding the Academy’s Business and By Laws
- As a pre-meeting offering CARDP has evolved a hands on course program. This program is limited in attendees and has consecutively sold out. As an Active/Fellow/Honourary or Life Member you are front of the line.
- ADA-CERP (Continuing Education Recognition Program) recognized provider continuing education automatic points submission; the CARDP Annual Scientific Meeting is an accredited program.
- National Recognition as being a member Canada’s leading Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics Academy. You will have access to CARDP national member directory plus your listing in the CARDP “Find a Dentist” program.
- Members are eligible for a discount rate for The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry, online version, savings of over $ 150.00.
- As a member you will have an opportunity to “Pay it Forward”. CARDP has established the “Dr. E.J. Rajczak Student Scholar Award” given out across the country to top graduating students with the highest standing in the disciplines of both Operative and Prosthodontics. Plus CARDP has embarked on a program of invitation to all graduating dental students and graduate studies dental students in the host conference city to attend the Scientific Meeting for a nominal $125.00 fee.
- In addition to your own personal growth, the Academy offers a prestigious advanced recognition program designating as a “Fellow” of The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics.
New Member Application Form
In order to become a member, non-members must attend one CARDP meeting at the non-member rate before applying.
CARDP Membership Rates
|CARDP Members (Active/Technicians/Fellows)||$750.00|
|2nd Year Dentist||$350.00|